Monday, April 3, 2017

30 Day Baseball Card Challenge... Day 2

Day 2 of the 30 Day Baseball Card Challenge.









My Tigers were rained out today, so I decided to get my post up for today's challenge before I let the day get away from me.



Today's card challenge is...... a card with more than one player on it.





That card will be my 1972 Topps #94, American League Pitching Leaders card, just as its been since I pulled it out of a pack of 1972 Topps.













What a card!



Mickey Lolich of my Detroit Tigers, Vida Blue of the Athletics, and Wilbur Wood of the ChiSox!




Lolich won 25 games that year for the Tigers, but it was Blue who took home the 1971 A.L. Cy Young Award.



I'm trying to follow the other blogs that are doing this challenge...


...here's a couple of them...



Collectors Crack.


Nachos Grande



Hey, if you're reading this...thanks...and, give the challenge a shot...it's kinda fun to do.




Until next time... PLAY BALL! ⚾

No comments:

Post a Comment