Tuesday, April 4, 2017

30 Day Baseball Card Challenge... Day 3

Day 3 of the 30 Day Baseball Card Challenge  is a card of the first baseball card set you tried to complete.








As a kid growing up I absolutely loved baseball cards, and between 1968 and 1980 I collected every single card and complete set of Topps Baseball Cards, always separating the Tigers cards and the doubles of the set.



After moving to Florida and having to get money, I reluctantly sold every one of them...except the Tigers cards.



My favorite baseball position is the catcher, and I'd love to collect more cards of baseball backstops.



This  1968 Topps #30, Joe Torre would be a great place to start.










The 1968 Topps set is one of my favorite, and this year Topps has brought the design baseball know for Topps Heritage. 





As a matter of fact, I'd like to collect all the catchers in 2017 Topps Heritage as well.




Play Ball!



No comments:

Post a Comment