Monday, March 21, 2016

Happy Baseball Birthday... Twitter

Today we say Happy Baseball Birthday! to Twitter, which celebrates it's 10th Birthday today!








The social media giant went live 10 years ago today, March 21, 2006.


All 30 big league teams and all Minor League Baseball teams use Twitter today, it's the best way by far to communicate with their fans...


As a baseball fan on Twitter you start by following Major League Baseball... @MLB ,@MLBNetwork , ⚾ ESPN Baseball,  @BBTN ⚾ FOX Baseball, @MLBONFOX and @FS1⚾ 


...I follow my beloved Detroit Tigers... @tigers , my local Jacksonville Suns... @SunsBaseball , and my favorite college team, the Michigan Wolverines... @umichbaseball ...

...and I get to follow my favorite baseball players on Twitter as well, like the @tigers ... @JustinVerlander and @MiguelCabrera , the @Marlins and @ChristianYelich and @Giancarlo818 .



⚾⚾⚾All big league baseball players on Twitter can be found right here on Baseball Reference.⚾⚾ ⚾



I started on Twitter around 2010, and 6 years later it's the biggest part of my day, a place where I get all the baseball news, and where I can talk with great baseball fans, players, and teams from all over the world.



Twitter also allows fan to follow the baseball media, the men and women who cover the game on a daily basis...

...All the teams beat writers, national writers, and if course, great baseball bloggers who get to write anout their passion of America's National Pastime are on Twitter as well, and being able to interact with them has been terrific.


If you'rea baseball fan on Twitter,  look me up... @freehan11 ...let's talk baseball, big leagues, minor league baseball, or college baseball...PING!

Have a great werk baseball fans!




Happy Baseball Birthday! Twitter....PLAY BALL! 



#LoveTwitter 





No comments:

Post a Comment