Friday, March 18, 2016

Happy Baseball Birthday... J.T. Realmuto

Happy Baseball Birthday! wishes go out today to Miami Marlins catcher J.T. Realmuto. 






Jacob Tyler Realmuto  , who turns 25 today, played right down the street for the Jacksonville Suns in 2013 and 2014.



In the 2014 Southern League Championship Series J.T. was 10-26, 3 for 6, batting .346 as the Suns won their 5th league title in a 3 game sweep over the Chattanooga Lookouts.






J.T. made his big league debut on June 5, 2014 with the Marlins vs the Tampa Bay Rays, going 2-4, with 3 RBI.



J.T. is one of my favorite players to ever play for the Suns, and it was an inevitable choice for me...J.T. wore uniform #11 and was the Suns catcher.



It was easy for me to like J.T. here in Jacksonville, and I still follow him with the Marlins.


J.T. isn't far from my side during the baseball season.





J.T.'s 2015 Bobblehead giveaway last year at Bragan Field was one of the best Suns giveaways ever.





It's almost time for another big league season, and I'll be following J.T. again, as he has become the Marlins starting catcher, and, as always, I try to follow as many former Suns players as possible.



Maybe I'll make it down to Miami for a game and get a chance to meet J.T.


Now that would be awesome!


Happy Baseball Birthday! J.T.



PLAY BALL!  

No comments:

Post a Comment