Friday, November 2, 2018

Topps BUNT Then & Now Reward... Miguel Cabrera

For 30 weeks on the Topps BUNT app I collected thirty (30) different Then And Now insert cards, and last week I received the card that was the reason I started the quest.


                                             Miguel Cabrera Topps BUNT 2018 THEN & NOW


When I saw that Miggy was gonna be the reward card I had to go for it...it's rare that any Tigers player is the main focus of a reward like that on BUNT, so it was a no-brainer for me.


Each card had the player in the background wearing the uniform of the THEN big league team they started with, and the NOW uniform he's currently sporting.


There were three Waves in the year long contest, with a reward card at the end of each wave.

Cards 1-10... Ichiro Suzuki.




Cards 11-20... Albert Pujols.




Cards 21-30... Max Scherzer.




I log onto BUNT every day, and it's been the first thing I've done when opening up my tablet or phone every day for many years now, and I also have the NFL Huddle and NHL Skate APPS.


I am also looking forward to tomorrow when I get another BUNT Reward card, and I'll post that as well.


Have a FANTASTIC weekend...and, as always, PLAY BALL! ⚾️

No comments:

Post a Comment