Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Seeing RED!

Monday was National Redhead Day and as I was watching Dancing with the Stars I thought hey, why not post a picture of my favorite DWTS professional, Sharna Burgess.



OK, this is, after all, a baseball blog, so here we go... OK, one more pic of Sharna...




OK, now, on to some baseball stuff and the color red.


⚾ Red Schoendinst was a terrific ballplayer, manager, and coach for the St. Louis Cardinals, and is synonymous with baseball and the Redbirds.




⚾ A few other bloggers also celebrated today's love of the fair haired.

Chris at The Collector.


Night Owl Cards.


The Cheat Sheet has your All-Ginger Team.


⚾ I've also, in the last few months, become of a fan of actress Emma Stone after I saw her in the bio pic about Billie Jean King, and, of course, in her Oscar winning performance in La La Land.




⚾ Speaking of the color red, 2019 will be the 150th Anniversary of the Original Big League Baseball team, the Cincinnati Reds.


The Reds unveiled several uniform and promotional info for the year, including their Official Logo.



Cincinnati is about 4 hours south of Kalamazoo, and I need to get to a game for sure in 2019.

The celebration should be fun, plus I can add another big league ballpark to my list.

Baseball history is very important to me, and I'd love to get to a Reds game and visit the team Hall of Fame.

🇺🇸 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸In closing, I hope you have a great Tuesday, and, please, remember to get out and VOTE! 
🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸






PLAY BALL! ⚾





4 comments:

  1. I've been a Reds fan my entire life and only made one game at Great American Ballpark, back in 09. I've circled a few different dates on my calendar for this coming season though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wouldn't miss my opportunity to vote for anything. Can't wait to get my "I Voted" sticker this afternoon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whatever Sharna wants, Sharna gets. OK I'll vote... I am planing on voting anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sharna survived, into the semi-finals next Monday!

    ReplyDelete