Friday, November 27, 2020

Football Card Friday..My 1st Tom Brady Bucs Card

I've collected some Tom Brady cards over the 20 years he's been playing pro football, and all of the cards have either been of him in a Michigan Wolverines uniform, or in his New England Patriots jerseys.


A few weeks ago I posted on a FREE card trading thread on Twitter that I was looking to acquire a Brady card in his new Tampa Bay Buccaneers uniform.


I'd only seen Brady/Tampa cards that were custom made, and none by an actual card card manufacturer/company, so that's why I made the request.

Last week I got a package in the mail, and, BOOM! there it was.


                               💥How cool is this card! 💥


                🤩 They also added a bonus card! 



I'm hoping to keep adding more Brady cards from 2020, as well as as many of his former cards that I can acquire.


🦃 The amount of kindness that I've come across on my Twitter feed is continually amazing, an during the initial 5 months of the Covid-19 pandemic, it was a place to go when you needed to feel better, a place to get away from the boredom, the monotony, of the continuous, a place of support and gratitude.


👉 If you're on the Tweets, give @ngtcollectibles a follow, and make sure to watch out for the FREE cards thread every Sunday Morning.





Have a great weekend.....Play BALL! 🏈 

1 comment:

  1. Good looking card. It's just weird seeing Brady in a Buc uniform. It's like seeing Favre in a Jets or Vikings uniform.

    ReplyDelete