Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Tigers Card Tuesday... Hal Newhouser

I'm writing this very late, so I'm digital with today's Tigers Card Tuesday.


The Topps BUNT App provides this week's card with Tigers Hall of Fame pitcher, "Prince Hal" Newhouser.






The card is part of the "Southpaws" series on the app, which commences with a Babe Ruth Award Card.



I was hoping that the Tigers player in this set would be Matt Boyd, or Mickey Lolich, but I really like that they used the image of the 2 -time American League MVP.


If you're on BUNT, please follow me.




Have a great week, and thanks for taking part of your day on my blog.


Play Ball!🐯 ⚾

3 comments:

  1. My only complaint about Bunt is having to sift through all of their virtual cards that pop up on my eBay searches. I've never actually bought one on accident... but I'm sure it's going to happen one day. Maybe that'll be the day I download the app.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, that's crazy. I'm not sure why anyone would buy those. You can always make a trade.

      Delete
    2. Yeah, I don't object to people selling virtual cards that way if they want, but I wish there were a simple way to keep them out of my searches. When I search for the lowest-price relics or autos of a player I particularly get a lot of the Bunt cards. I can tell the difference, although once in a while there's a moment of false excitement when I see something that looks nice but turns out not to be real.

      Delete