Tuesday, April 21, 2020

The Boyd Binder- First Relic Card

Today is a memorable day in my history of collecting Detroit Tigers cards.


Today's mail brought me my first Relic Card of my favorite Lefty pitcher, Matthew Boyd.




As soon as I saw the checklist of this year's Topps Series 1, and that Boyd was getting his first Relic card I was very excited, and, when I opened up the pwe, well, I felt like a little boy again, and not the 60 year old man that I am today.


It is a little sad though, because there's no games to watch the Tigers play, or to watch Boyd pitch, but I know that eventually, things will get back to normal.



My picture taking isn't very good, and I have no scanner, so I always try and find a picture from ye olde Internet, as I posted above.




Here's my Matthew Boyd 2020 Series One Relic Card that I received today.





Have a great day, thanks for taking the time to read this post...oh, and, as always...
Play Ball! ⚾

1 comment: