Friday, August 2, 2019

Card Corner... Topps Living Set Ken Griffey, Jr.

The newest addition to Topps Living Set collection is great addition, indeed, as I say hello to Ken Griffey, Jr.





Griffey, the owner of the sweetest swing that I've ever seen, as well as the biggest smile in baseball, was a magnificent ballplayer, who, despite getting injured quite a few times, managed to bat .284, collect 2.781 base hits, and smash 630 HRd in his 22 year career.



Junior arrived on the same day, Thursday, as did my TLS Al Kaline card.

👉 My Topps Living Set Collection

New: Ken Griffey Jr., TLS Card #193

My TLS Cards: 24

My TLS HOF Cards: 11

My TLS Seattle Mariners: 2




I'm expecting two more Topps Living Set cards two arrive soon, another Hall of Famer, and a former slugging outfielder for my Jacksonville Suns collection.


Are you a Topps Living Set card collector?

If so, I'd love to hear about the cards in your collection, why you like the cards, and your favorites so far.


Thanks again for taking time to reading my blog, it's much appreciated, believe me.

It's not always easy for me to post, as it depends on my health...and weather, or not, my phone will work properly.


Have a terrific weekend... PLAY BALL! ⚾️

3 comments:

  1. Haven't purchased any Topps Living Set cards yet... but I did throw out an offer for a Tatis rookie card on eBay. Hoping the seller accepts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't collect these, but I could see myself trying to get a copy of this particular card at some point.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't bought any of TLS cards yet. I like the look of them, but wish that more Pirates were represented.

    ReplyDelete