Friday, August 2, 2019

Card Corner... Niko Goodrum Topps NOW

Back on Friday, May 31st, Detroit Tigers utility man extraordinaire, Niko Goodrum, had a career night, in front of his family and friends, collecting 5 hits, including 2 HRs, as the Tigers beat Niko's hometown Braves, 8-2.


The next day Niko got himself a Topps NOW card, and as of Thursday afternoon, I've excitedly placed it into my Tigers collection.




Now in his 3rd year in Detroit, the versatile swit has become a fan favorite in the Motor City, and has played every position except cather and pitcher in 237 games.

👉 A year ago Wednesday, I posted about another Niko Goodrum card I'd received.


I don't get many Topps NOW cards, but when something cool happens, especially in a Tigers game, I try and get one.

In this case, Niko's 5 hit night was the first by a player on the Tigers since Dmitri Yong in 2003.


Thanks for reading this post, it's much appreciated!


Play Ball! 🐯⚾️


No comments:

Post a Comment