Monday, January 7, 2019

National Bobblehead Head Day ... Freehan 77/ Mr. Tiger

Today is National Bobblehead Day, the annual event that requires us, gladly so, to showcase our favorite springing headed collectables.




Last year I was fortunate to acquire my first Detroit Tigers Bobblehead dolls, something that was a long time in coming.


I made my first ever gif today in honor of my favorite ballplayer, Bill Freehan, for a contest on the Topps Bunt Twitter page.





Not bad, for a rookie gif maker, if I do say so myself.


June 2nd of last year was Bill Freehan Bobblehead Day at Comerica Park, and I wasn't going to miss it.


If you're celebrating National Bobblehead Day I hope that you post your favorite Bobbleheads on your blog...I'll definitely read them and comnent.


Have a great day... GIF away and Play Ball!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! Had no idea they had their own day. I would have shown off my Kurt Suzuki bobblehead.

    ReplyDelete