Thursday, December 21, 2017

My Mailbox...My Secret Santa

Today's mailbox included just one package, and that was my Secret Santa package, from Billy at A Cardboard History.


This was a true secret, in that I hadn't yet come upon Billy's blog.


Billy didn't disappoint, with 1974 Topps baseball cards of my beloved Detroit Tigers...including the key card of my hero, Bill Freehan.





That Tigers  Christmas Tree ornament was an terrific addition and will look very good on our tree.


This is my first year participating in the Secret Santa, done by fellow blogger Matt at Bob Walk the Plank.... but I can tell you it won't be my last.


My Secret Santa package has been sent, and they should be getting it by the end of the week.


I hope they are as happy with their gifts as I am with the ones I received today from Billy.


If you haven't yet come across his blog yet, well, heck, head on over and give him a follow.


Thanks again Billy... Merry Christmas 🌲🎅 , Happy New Year 🎉 ... and....

....PLAY BALL! ⚾️

2 comments:

  1. Glad you like them John! Hope you don't have them already. It was not easy finding them locally, I only got them the morning they went into the mail. I wasn't familiar with your blog either but I've added you to my blogroll now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Billy, I really appreciate the gifts...those '73 cards are terrific. Happy New Year!

      Delete