Saturday, November 25, 2017

Congratulations Heidi Whatney!

I ment to post this a couple of days ago, but  with all the stuff going on in my life it just got delayed.


There is no secret...if you follow me on Twitter, that I'm a fan of Heidi Whatney of the MLB Network.





As a person of the male persuasion, she is everything you love as a baseball fan...a beautiful lady who knows as much about baseball as you do...probably more.


During the regular season I never miss Quick Pitch, the nightly show that comes on at 1am East Coast time...showing all the baseball highlights from every game...and, on most nights, hosted by Heidi Whatney.


I follow Heidi on Twitter...and you should as well...and the other day Heidi posted a very special message.







Congratulations to Heidi, and her husband on the upcoming addition to their family.



Play Ball!

No comments:

Post a Comment