Sunday, September 18, 2016

My Baseball Mailbox, September 18, 2016.

Happy Sunday! everyone,  I hope you're all enjoying this beautiful day of baseball.


Today's Baseball Mailbox is a beautiful illustration of former big leaguer Buck Weaver, courtesy of Tim Fox-Godden.


Over on his Twitter page Tim was giving away an illustration of the former White Sox 3rd Baseman, and because I like Buck Weaver, I put my entry in, and, well...I won.


My Saturday mailbox had the print with a very nice message from Tim...








Tim is a marvelous Illustrator who blends baseball with a dedication to the Doughboys of World War I...






If you're a baseball fan, or a fan of art, or history, check out Tim's website, and if you're on Twitter, he's  at @TJFoxGodden .


Thanks Tim, for making my day... PLAY BALL!

No comments:

Post a Comment