Sunday, September 18, 2016

My Baseball Mailbox, September 18, 2016.

Happy Sunday! everyone,  I hope you're all enjoying this beautiful day of baseball.


Today's Baseball Mailbox is a beautiful illustration of former big leaguer Buck Weaver, courtesy of Tim Fox-Godden.


Over on his Twitter page Tim was giving away an illustration of the former White Sox 3rd Baseman, and because I like Buck Weaver, I put my entry in, and, well...I won.


My Saturday mailbox had the print with a very nice message from Tim...








Tim is a marvelous Illustrator who blends baseball with a dedication to the Doughboys of World War I...






If you're a baseball fan, or a fan of art, or history, check out Tim's website, and if you're on Twitter, he's  at @TJFoxGodden .


Thanks Tim, for making my day... PLAY BALL!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

    Giaonhan247 chuyên dịch vụ mua hàng mỹ từ dịch vụ order hàng mỹ hay nhận mua nước hoa pháp từ website nổi tiếng hàng đầu nước Mỹ mua hàng ebay ship về VN uy tín, giá rẻ.

    ReplyDelete