Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Twitter Tuesday

Thanks to Clayton Kershaw of the Dodgers for striking out 7 Astros last night.

My FOX Baseball Hot Streak is now at 3. My pick today is the Tigers Justin Verlander, 5+ K's.

Today is Twitter Tuesday.

Baseball fans truly show their passion for the National Pastime with each and every one of their tweets. 

Watching a baseball game and watching fans reaction on Twitter is just too much fun.

On Tuesday's I'll be posting some of my thoughts about the people, players, and teams that I come across on My Twitter page, @freehan11. You can also follow my tweets on the right hand side of this blogs homepage.

Jose Bautista of the Toronto Blue Jays hit his big league leading 19th home run last night.

You can follow the big league home run hitter on his Twitter account, @JoeyBats19

Happy Birthday today to @BradPenny of the Detroit Tigers, who turns 33 today.

Did You know? Brad Penny's fiance is Karina Smirnoff of "Dancing With the Stars."

One of the most active, and funny baseball players on Twitter is Logan Morrison...@LoMoMarlins of the Florida Marlins.

Morrison loves for baseball fans to interact with him, and he will send you a tweet thanking you for following him.

One of my favorite twitter baseball fans that I follow is Church of Baseball, a baseball fan who will give you  terrific coverage of Cincinnati Reds and Washington Nationals baseball.

As I mentioned, I love Twitter, and would love to hear from you about the fans and players who you follow, if you do, on Twitter, just post them in the comment section of this post.

Until next time, enjoy today's baseball.


No comments:

Post a Comment