Sunday, June 16, 2024

Saturday Stuff, June 15, 2024

I'm hoping that I can do a Saturday Stuff post each week...let's start with what's happening today.


πŸ‘‰ Today's Immaculate Grid was a really good one, as I was able to use nine different Tigers players.


Score of 23, pretty good.


πŸ…⚾️ Anytime I can use Matthew Boyd and Bill Freehan together is always a good thing.


πŸ‘‰ Working on the never ending job of getting as many cards into binders as I possibly can.


I'm not always healthy enough to give my collection the attention it deserves, but I try my best. 


πŸ…⚾️ As I'm writing this I'm watching the Tigers game in Houston today. 

πŸ‘‰Former Tigers starter and future HOFer, Justin Verlander, was suppose to start for the Astros today, but was scratched due to neck tightness.

πŸ‘‰ It's 10-0 Tigers, bottom of the 3rd, and my favorite player, Riley Greene, is 3-3, w/ 2 HRs and 5 RBI! 



                  2024 Topps Series 1   

                    Holiday/Eater       

                #274   Riley Greene 

πŸ…⚾️ I'm trying to keep up with all of Riley's cards, but, it isn't exactly easy.

πŸ‘‰ Tigers win, Riley w/ a career high 4 hits and 6 RBI game! 



⏰️ Well, as usual, got distracted with other things, such as dinner, watching a Hallmark movie w/ my wife, and posting on TweetX etc,and playing some games on my phone.

πŸ‘‰ Do any of you play the Immaculate Grids?

Feel free to comment on how your weekend is going, and what, of any Immaculate Grids that you play each day.


πŸ‘ͺ Hope all of you amazing Dad's out there have a terrific Happy Father's Day! 




Oh, and, of course, Play BALL! ⚾️




3 comments:

  1. Hooks Dauss is an awesome pull for that spot! I think I used three of the same guys you did (not necessarily in the same spot) but certainly didn't score as well as you did overall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have played Immaculate Grid a few times... different sports. Gotta admit, I'm not very good. But I keep on trying in hopes of filling all 9 slots one day.

    ReplyDelete