Saturday, July 2, 2022

Hitting 500K!

Seeing this surprised me when I checked in on the blog today.



Last I knew I was somewhere in the mid 400k area, and, because I've slowed down on the posts as of late, I didn't think 500,000 page views was gonna happen anytime soon.

It's been a little over 12 years since I started this blog, and I'm so grateful for all the people who've taken time out of their very busy lives to give it a read.

My health has really taken its toll on my ability to blog like I did just a few years ago, but I try as best I can, especially on events and milestones like Riley Greene making his big league debut, a cool Blog Batt Around, or, when it's a good Happy Baseball Birthday! 

Hey, it's former Tigers 1st Baseman Sean Casey's Happy Baseball Birthday! today! 




                🐅  48th, Mr. Casey! 🐅



Many thanks, again, to one, and all, I'm truly a blessed man.

Have a great 4th weekend! 

Play BALL! ⚾️


3 comments:

  1. Happy milestone! And happy birthday to Sean Casey! He played in our town on his way to the big leagues, I also interviewed him over the phone when he was with the Reds. As you can expect, very accommodating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the half million views. I try to read them as often as I can even when I don't comment on every one. Sean Casey is one of the most entertaining guys to listen to in baseball. I'm surprised no one has given him a manager job yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on reaching the 500k milestone! That's awesome.

    ReplyDelete