Thursday, May 26, 2022

Ray Liotta, 1954-2022

Well, darn.



Ray Liotta, the brilliant actor who played "Shoeless Joe" Jackson in the movie Field  of Dreams, has passed away at the age of 67.

My favorite Ray Liotta movies-

Goodfellas 

Cop Land

Field of Dreams

Heartbreakers

Hannibal

⚾️ Haven't seen many of his movies, but the ones I've seen were terrific, including him playing the great ChiSox star Joe Jackson...even if he batted right handed.




What are your favorite Ray Liotta movies?


šŸ˜„ When I see a passing of a man of 67 years, or so, it really gets to me, being that I'm 62. 

Condolences to Ray's family and friends on their loss.







1 comment:

  1. Damn. It's been a sad week. Hadn't heard the news until this post. Goodfellas is one of my favorite movies of all-time, so I'd go with that. Field of Dreams and Hannibal are good too.

    ReplyDelete