Thursday, January 28, 2021

2021 Topps Card #1

Topps revealed the 2021 Series One Baseball Card #1 on MLB Tonight on Thursday, with the very talented Fernando Tatis, Jr. voted in by the fans, over many talented ballplayers, like Mike Trout, Mookie Betts, Gerrit Cole, and, of course, Matthew Boyd. 

I always wait until I'm holding the cards until I comment on their appearance, and I'll do that again, waiting the couple of weeks until February  10th, when packs are available. 



Now, with the use of my tablet, the card is much nicer looking than it was seeing it on social media on my phone.

Most of the bad comments have been about how small the players name is, and those weird looking bars on the left. 











            The Topps 70th Anniversary logo is pretty good. 



                          🤔 What are your thoughts  on Tatis as Card #1?

                                What about the look of the card?

                             What player(s) are you looking to collect from 2021 Topps Series One? 

Of course, no matter what, I'll still collect all the Detroit Tigers cards, and, of course, as many cards of Matthew Boyd as I can acquire.




Play Ball! ⚾️

1 comment:

  1. A. I love that Topps (or collectors) selected Tatis as card #1.

    B. That's a great action shot of Tatis.

    C. Haven't decided if I'm luke warm on this set design or completely hate it. It looks like Bowman hooked up with Topps Fire and had a baby.

    ReplyDelete