Monday, October 14, 2019

Card Corner... Carlos Correa is Pretty in Pink

I went to bed after the 9th inning of the ALCS last night, and missed the dramatic walk off homer by Houston Astros shortstop Carlos Correa.



I was definitely happy to see that the Astros has tied up the Best of 7 Series at one game apiece as the two teams head to New York.


As for Correa, I'd like to think that I had a little say in him hitting that dinger, because, well, of this pink card that I played in last nights Topps BUNT contest. 




(I'd like to acquire the actual card as sometime...hey, if you happen to have one, please let me know.)


I'm posting this card as a reminder to visit our friend Collecting CUTCH and his daily  Save Second Base posts.

(Hint, Hint!)




Let's remember that CUTCH is blogging every day in October to raise awareness of the the deadly disease of Breast Cancer.


Have a great Monday night watching baseball, and, as always,  PLAY BALL! 💗⚾️






2 comments:

  1. The first thing I did when I woke up this morning was check the score! It started the day off on the right foot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy Houston pulled that one out.

    ReplyDelete