Friday, February 2, 2018

Happy Baseball Birthday... Matt Boyd

Today's Happy Baseball Birthday! goes out to my favorite Detroit Tigers pitcher, lefty hurler Matt Boyd.





Matthew Robert Boyd was born on February 2, 1991, in Bellevue,  Washington, and  attended Oregon State University, and after joining the Tigers in a July 2015 trade with the Blue Jays, Matt received his first Happy Baseball Birthday! wishes from me two years ago.



One of my baseball goals in 2018 is to have the opportunity to meet the young man who shares common ground with me...my middle name and his last  name, one in the same.


I'm also  still looking to collect his many baseball card variations.





See ya at the ballpark Matt!


Happy Baseball Birthday! ...oh, and... Go Tigers! 🐯⚾️🇺🇸 


No comments:

Post a Comment