Friday, August 5, 2016

Back in Kalamazoo

Been awhile since I posted about baseball, and I apologize to you all for that...


I have moved from Jacksonville, Florida, where I lived for 36 years, to come back home to Kalamazoo, Michigan, we're I was born.






I've always knew that someday I'd come back here to live, and I've finally made it back.



I hope to be posting much more about our great game of baseball, my Detroit Tigers, and some posts about the Kalamazoo Growlers, a local Northoods League team.





Right now I'm listening to the Tigers and the Mets, Justin Verlander and Noah Syndergaard battling at Comerica Park... I absolutely love listening to Dan Dickerson call the games on my tablet and on WKZO Radio 590...the station I listened to as a boy to Ernie Harwell call the games of the 1968 World Series Champions.




I come up to the office of the place we're living now, as well as any McDonald's we can find to get wifi until my cable gets installed in a couple of weeks.




When I feel OK, and can get to the Internet, I hope to be able to write more.




Well, gotta head back home...we're outside...sitting in the dark.. as Miguel Cabrera singles to lead off the bottom of the 8th inning vs Mets.




Have a marvelous weekend of watching baseball, and we'll talk again tomorrow... PLAY BALL!

⚾🐹⚾🐹⚾🐹⚾🐹⚾🐹⚾🐹⚾🐹⚾🐹⚾🐹⚾🐹⚾🐹⚾🐹⚾🐹⚾🐹⚾🐹⚾

No comments:

Post a Comment