Friday, January 30, 2015

Happy Baseball Dwier Brown

Today we send Happy Baseball Birthday wishes to Field of Dreams star  Dwier Brown.






Dwier Brown was born on January 30, 1959, in Ohio, and attended Ashland University.


Dwier has appeared in 58 movies and TV shows, from the  1982 movie "The Member of the Wedding, " 1983's "Thorn Birds," TV shows such as "ER," "Murder She Wrote," and "Criminal Minds."


It's the 1989 movie "Field of Dreams" that we all know and remember Dwier from.



Dwier plays John Kinsella, father of Ray Kinsella, played by Kevin Costner, and the ending of the movie still brings me to cry every time I see the movie.


"...hey, Dad...wanna have a catch?"





Field Of Dreams is in my top 5 baseball movies, and I watch it every time I come across it on TV.


Dwier has written a book, "If You build It,"  available at
DwierBrown.com


The book is definitely on my 2015 baseball book reafing list.





If you're on social media, I follow on Twitter,  @DwierBrown and on Facebook...
Dwier Brown on Facebook



Be sure to go to Dwier's Facebook page and wish him a great big #HappyBaseballBirthday

Happy Baseball Birthday Dwier!

Play Ball!





No comments:

Post a Comment