Tuesday, October 22, 2013

My 2013 Baseball Awards...American League

Every year I participate in the annual post season baseball awards for the Baseball Bloggers Alliance (BBA).

First up is the American League.

Connie Mack Award (Manager of the Year)...John Farrell, Boston Red Sox

Willie Mays Award (Best Rookie)...Will Myers, Tampa Bay Rays

Goose Gossage Award (Best Reliever)...Koji Uehara, Boston Red Sox

Walter Johnson Award (Best Pitcher)...Max Scherzer, Detroit Tigers

Stan Musial Award (Best Player)...Miguel Cabrera, Detroit Tigers.

As I am doing this from my phone, I won't be doing my usual breakdown of each award.

The Baseball Bloggers Award winners will be announced in November, and I wil follow up a comparison of my ballot and the actual winners...if I get a computer.

Enjoy the World Series.

No comments:

Post a Comment