Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Hammerin' Hank on Twitter

One of the best things about Twitter is the amount of baseball coverage you get.

From MLB, every one of the 32 teams , the media, the fans, and the players, both current big leaguers and retired players make Twitter a great place to follow baseball.

Just a few minuets ago I saw this tweet from +MLB


This is HUGE. Let's give a warm Twitter welcome to the one and only !




Yes, Hammerin' Hank Aaron has joined Twitter... @HenryLouisAaron 


Many baseball fans still consider Hank Aaron the All-Time Home Run Leader, and I can't blame anyone, myself included, who do.

This was Hank's first Tweet...


I am officially on Twitter! I won’t be posting a lot, but look forward to sharing with you.”


I hope the Hammer Tweets on baseball quite a bit, that would be a great thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment