Sunday, August 29, 2010

From the JBLBB Desk

"The one constant through all the years Ray has been baseball..."

James Earl Jones Field of Dream speech 

That is just part of the great line by James Earl Jones, as Terrence Mann, in the 1988 movie Field of Dreams. You can listen to the entire speech at the link above.

The one constant for me this year is my constant battle with my health issues, including my arthritis and my diabetes.

My lack of writing anything on a constant basis is because of my health, and I appreciate my loyal readers for your understanding.

There are many days when I simply cannot write because of a lack of energy, even though the thoughts are constantly running through my head.

I hope September brings me better health, and a better chance to post new articles, which will include my favorite players from the National League East, the Atlanta Braves, Florida Marlins, New York Mets, Philadelphia Phillies, and Washington Nationals.

Remember, when it comes to the Braves it's the Atlanta Braves, and not the entire franchise.

Same for the Nationals. 

The Montreal Expos will be a separate article,  on teams that no longer exist, as will both the Milwaukee Braves, and the Boston Braves.


I'm also going to be featuring a few new things, such as my All-Time team lineups, my favorite baseball books, movies, and some posts on collecting baseball cards,


If you collect baseball cards, and simply cannot wait, just go to MyDetroitTigersbaseballcards blog site.


I blog about my collection, and I have links to other baseball fans blog sites. These guys are great baseball fans, so check 'em out.


Thanks for following my writing.


God Bless.


John


No comments:

Post a Comment