A life long baseball fans love of America's National Pastime
Continuing with the Pinktober Baseball Card theme, this week's Tigers Card Tuesday! is my 1967 Topps Bill Freehan.
1967 Topps #48, Bill Freehan
Have a great week, and, remember, Save the Tatas!
Play BALL! 🐅⚾️
Nice Freehan (although I wish the photo was a tad bit zoomed out to get his entire mitt to fit in the frame. When I was a kid, I probably would have thought it was weird seeing pink on a baseball card. These days, I love seeing pink on vintage.
Pink is also on 1975 cards.
Good player.
Nice Freehan (although I wish the photo was a tad bit zoomed out to get his entire mitt to fit in the frame. When I was a kid, I probably would have thought it was weird seeing pink on a baseball card. These days, I love seeing pink on vintage.
ReplyDeletePink is also on 1975 cards.
DeleteGood player.
ReplyDelete