Monday, March 13, 2017

WBC Contest

This is my first contest here on the blog...I hope it's well received.




Baseball and sunflower seeds have been together since the 1950s, when ballplayers started to stop doing smokeless tobacco for health reasons.











The terrific folks at Baseball's Original Seed Sack have provided 2 boxes filled with a seed sack and David's Sunflower Seeds.


















I first came across Seed Sack by way of their Facebook page.




I was automatically drawn into the product, and love their marketing...  Grab your Sack!



⚾⚾⚾⚾⚾⚾⚾ So, here's how you can win!! ⚾⚾⚾⚾⚾⚾



#1...who wins the World Baseball Classic...


#2...which player wins the MVP?


#3... Tiebreaker... total runs scored in the final game.




⚾ I will pick the first two correct entries that are posted in the comments section below.



⚾ Please, while you enter the blog, take time to thank the terrific folks at Seed Sack for providing the two (2) boxes of goodies.


The contest will close on Wednesday, March 14th.


Good Luck....and Play Ball!





4 comments:

  1. Great contest and great prize! Dominican Republic with Jose Batista as MVP would be my bet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paul, since you're the only one who entered, send me your address at my email... johnsharp1960@gmail.com ...congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool. I emailed you once and spelled it wrong. Lol. Just sent it to the right email. THANKS!

      Delete